I just brought a Kailey off ebay. I got a great deal on her and honestly the only reason I brought her was to resell her. Well Kailey arrived today and her wig is a mess. The hair itself is perfect. But the wig was put on really poorly, there is glue showing around the edges. Has anyone else had this problem with Kailey? I am hoping AG will fix it for free. Even if they do I still have a problem because I am leaving for Honduras on 12/30 and I'll never get her back in time. I was really hoping the money I made on her could be used for my living expenses in Honduras. What should I do? I could sell her now "as is" but I won't make the money that I had hoped. Please help!

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 20, 2005 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Stephanie31802 ]</font>